Areas of Expertise
Your brand’s e-commerce growth is flatter than Nebraska single-track. You need cost-effective ways to reach new customers while uncovering ways to connect with current ones. Unsure what’s the next step, you ditch out and go for a ride. Maybe the solution will come to you on the uphill. Maybe you won’t get winded this time, either. Right.
Having a direct relationship with your customers serves benefits beyond higher margins. Finding a healthy balance between direct and wholesale is a delicate dance and you need a partner who knows the steps.
It feels like your customers have the attention span of a strung-out climber on the 30th pitch. The consensus is your brand needs to find creative ways to deliver relevant, compelling online content on a regular basis.
We’ll help your brand…
- Get on the first page of key Google searches
- Rival the online presence of larger brands
- See results through carefully customized analytics
- Develop consistent & highly profitable revenue streams
- Become a leader in the ever-evolving online space
- Uncover new ways to reach your target customer
- Empower your marketing & PR teams
We’ve spent years refining our craft and developing solutions for brands. Here are the tools of the trade.
What Sets Us Apart
- We promote transparency and honesty in our business practices.
- We constantly test new technologies and incorporate industry best practices.
- We strive to be the best at what we do rather than be mediocre at everything.
- We build and maintain sustainable, long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- We become an extension of your team. Your goals are our goals.
Our Core Team
Adam is a digital marketer focused on helping brands grow their direct-to-consumer business online. Prior to Founding Foghorn Labs, Adam worked at Google from 2003-2010 on a variety of teams from Media Sales to International Product Marketing, giving Adam a unique perspective on how to help companies leverage the web to grow their business. A few of the clients Adam worked with at Google include the New York Times, CNN, Zappos, Williams Sonoma, Adobe, Salesforce.com and Apple.
At Foghorn Labs Adam combines his passion for outdoor sports with his marketing expertise to help brands succeed online.
He has spoken at several industry events on the topics of data science and social media analytics. Most recently, Alex worked as data science and visualization lead at an IT technology solutions company. He built interactive dashboards in Tableau, capable of utilizing data sets with tens of millions of rows from within the web browser and analyzing millions of dollars in corporate IT spend.
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Following Our Passion
We left our corporate gigs to start Foghorn Labs with the goal of helping the best brands in the outdoor and active-lifestyle industry become even better. We used our expertise to develop, implement and manage integrated marketing campaigns for our clients. We love showing our fellow members of the outdoor tribe how to accelerate e-commerce growth and direct sales.