Join Our Team
We left our corporate gigs with the goal of helping the best brands in the outdoor and active-lifestyle industry become even better.
Foghorn Labs is a digital-first marketing agency focused on developing outstanding integrated campaigns for outdoor and active lifestyle brands. Our team’s passion for the outdoors extends beyond the office walls; we use our client’s products on a daily basis to enhance the activities we love. Delivering measurable results to long-term brand partners while maintaining a healthy work-life balance is our north star. Sound like a good direction for your career?
- Business Operations Manager (FILLED) // Bend, OR
- Search Engine Optimization Manager (FILLED) // Portland, OR
- Search Engine Optimization Specialist (OPEN) // Portland, OR
- Paid Media Specialist (FILLED) // Portland, OR
Foghorn Labs prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Our team is committed to merit-based opportunities without prejudice towards anyone based on their race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
- We promote transparency and honesty in our business practices.
- Your online presence should never be a black box.
- We constantly test new technologies and incorporate industry best practices.
- We celebrate our wins and take ownership of our losses.
- We strive to be the best at what we do rather than be mediocre at everything.
- Consistently exceeding client expectations is paramount.
- We build and maintain sustainable, long-term relationships with clients and partners.
- Mutual fit and aligned incentives are key to shared success.
- We become an extension of your team. Your goals are our goals.
- We know your target customer. Often times it’s us!
Our Growing List of Employee Perks
Flexible work schedule in a casual, creative, and welcoming work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- Most employees currently work from home by default and come into our Portland or Bend office 2-3 times per week depending on their schedule. We have no plans of becoming a remote-only agency, but instead plan to embrace a flexible, hybrid schedule.
Impact the success of leading, socially-conscious brands in the outdoor, active lifestyle, and health & wellness arenas.
- Many of our clients are certified B-Corps, 1% For The Planet members, or have non-profit partners they make significant annual donations to.
Opportunities for professional growth within a profitable, progressive company that’s 100% employee-owned.
- Develop a wide range of highly marketable skills within a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
Connect with a deep digital marketing and outdoor industry network.
- We’ve been focused on the outdoor and active lifestyle industries since 2010 and during that time have helped over 50 brands achieve their goals.
Competitive compensation plus annual bonuses based on company performance. Other benefits include:
- Paid time off and personal days to take care of your physical and mental well-being. PTO accrual rate increases with company tenure.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits (Regence Gold) in addition to 401(k) matching.
Access to awesome client gear like eBikes, SUPs, and “Pro-Deals” galore.
- Your days of paying full retail are over!