Join Our Team
Digital Marketing Manager
Foghorn Labs is a rapidly growing online marketing consultancy focused on developing outstanding integrated marketing campaigns for outdoor and active lifestyle brands. Our focus on the outdoors extends beyond the office walls; we use our client’s products on a daily basis to enhance the activities we love.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated team player to help grow our account management and development efforts. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, strong data analysis skills, excellent verbal and written communication, is highly organized, has a thirst for professional development and a passion for outdoor adventures, no matter how simple or extreme.
This is a unique opportunity to work with leading outdoor and active lifestyle brands, interact directly with their marketing teams, and have a measurable impact on their success. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in the creation, optimization and growth of our client’s online marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and scale among existing clients, while working with the executive team to onboard and ramp up new business.
- Fine tune the performance of online advertising campaigns across major networks like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, and more.
- Communicate with managed clients on a regular basis for approvals, revisions, reporting and ad-hoc questions.
- Work alongside account managers and the CTO to continue scaling Foghorn’s recent digital marketing offerings including automated email and Amazon.
- Project manage tasks, deadlines, and progress of new campaign development according to statements of work.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to relevant team members based on complexity and urgency.
- Periodically review the accuracy and relevance of client resources, automated dashboards and reports, updating information as needed.
- Maintain an accurate calendar of major client events, such as sales, promotions, new product launches, and meetings.
- Quantify the impact of optimizations and A/B tests through reporting tools.
- Oversee monthly reporting and quarterly business reviews for managed clients, focusing on executive-level impact and recommendation summaries.
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis and write copy for paid media and SEO campaigns as needed.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of digital marketing trends and evolving best practices for across all channels.
- Ensure clients are aware of platform updates and best practices, escalating issues as they arise.
- Build proficiency in new and emerging online platforms as client needs evolve.
- BA/BS degree, ideally in business (marketing, economics, management, finance, entrepreneurship), language arts (English, creative writing) or sociology. BA/BS requirement waived for candidates with equivalent practical experience.
- 4 or more years of experience in online media, performance marketing or eCommerce.
- 3 or more years of experience in a client service capacity.
- Current Google Ads, Bing Ads, and/or Facebook Ads certifications.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and optimizing PPC or social media campaigns.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Working understanding of at least one of the following email marketing platforms; MailChimp, Klaviyo, Drip, Emma or Constant Contact.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and working knowledge of at least one of the following CMS systems: WordPress, Shopify, Magento, Demandware
- Experience with at least one of the following web analytics tools: SEMRush, Moz, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Bing and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Ability to recognize trends and anomalies within large amounts of data.
- Highly organized with attention to detail in a project management capacity.
- Proven ability to write in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Adaptable, strategic thinker who enjoys finding solutions to the unfamiliar.
- Passionate about the evolution of marketing and being outside. First-hand experience with outdoor and active lifestyle brands a plus.
- Plays well with others.
This is a full-time position with career advancement opportunities available to those who demonstrate strong performance. The ideal candidate lives in the Portland, OR metro area and is able to work from our NE Portland office. Relocation will not be offered.
- Flexible work schedule in a casual, creative work environment.
- Interact with exciting, cutting-edge outdoor and active lifestyle brands.
- Opportunities for professional growth within a profitable, young company.
- Develop a wide range of highly marketable skills within a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
- Connect with a deep digital marketing and outdoor industry network.
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits (Regence Gold PPO)
- Access to awesome client gear like eBikes plus Pro-Deals galore!
How to Apply
Send a brief cover letter highlighting why you would be a great fit for this role along with your resume to email@example.com. Unsolicited emails will get Rick Rolled.