Join Our Team
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Foghorn Labs is a rapidly growing online marketing consultancy focused on developing outstanding integrated marketing campaigns for outdoor and active lifestyle brands. Our focus on the outdoors extends beyond the office walls; we use our client’s products on a daily basis to enhance the activities we love. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated team player to support our account management and development efforts. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, strong data analysis skills, excellent verbal and written communication, highly organized, a thirst for professional development and a passion for outdoor adventures, no matter how simple or extreme. As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will work alongside the team to develop, optimize and manage integrated online marketing campaigns.
- Support ongoing management of clients’ PPC campaigns including but not limited to: writing ad copy, posting image ads, setting up A/B tests, bid optimization, budget management, targeting, reporting and tracking.
- Track advertising campaigns across major search networks including Google, Yahoo! and Bing as well as social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Project manage tasks, deadlines and progress of new client implementation setups according to statement of work.
- Monitor and manage status and priority setting of monthly client tasks and responsibilities.
- Quality assurance of internal and external client resources, dashboards and reporting.
- Ensure all clients are up-to-date with evolving best practices.
- Organize and maintain a calendar of major client events, such as sales, promotions, new product launches and meetings.
- Learn to perform account audits, implement SEO and PPC campaign optimizations and quantify impact through a variety of reporting tools.
- Support ongoing management of social media advertising campaigns leveraging an evolving set of best practices.
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis and write copy for both PPC and SEO projects.
- Maintain a current understanding of digital marketing trends and keep up-to-date on outdoor industry media.
- Interact with clients as needed for approvals, revisions, reporting and ensure project deadlines are met.
- BA/BS degree, ideally in business (marketing, economics, management, finance, entrepreneurship), language arts (English, creative writing) or sociology. BA/BS requirement waived for candidates with equivalent practical experience.
- 1 or more years of experience in online media, marketing analytics or eCommerce.
- Ability to recognize trends and anomalies within large amounts of data.
- Highly organized with attention to detail in a project management capacity.
- Proven ability to write in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Ability to adapt quickly, think strategically and seek solutions to the unfamiliar.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets, PowerPoint and/or Keynote a plus.
- Passionate about the evolution of marketing and being outside.
- Plays well with others.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following CMS systems: Shopify, Magento, Demandware, WordPress, BigCommerce or Volusion
- Familiarity running reports in at least one of the following web analytics tools: SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Optmyzr, Bing and Google Webmaster Tools.
- First-hand experience with outdoor and active lifestyle brands.
- Experience running paid or organic social media campaigns.
- 2 years of client service experience.
This is a full-time position based out of Foghorn’s main office in NE Portland’s historic Alberta Arts district. Relocation will not be offered as only candidates living in the Portland metro area will be considered.
- Flexible work schedule in a casual, creative team environment.
- Interact with exciting, cutting-edge outdoor and active lifestyle brands.
- Opportunities for professional growth within a profitable, young company.
- Develop a wide range of highly marketable skills within a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
- Connect with a deep digital marketing and outdoor industry network.
- Healthcare and gym membership stipends.
- Paid time off and personal days (sick days, mental health days, powder days, swell days).
- Flexible work schedule (powder days, swell days and mental health days) in a casual, creative work environment.
- Access to awesome client products, including e-bikes, and pro-deals galore.
How to Apply