Join Our Team
Strategic Account Manager
Foghorn Labs is a rapidly growing online marketing consultancy focused on developing outstanding integrated marketing campaigns for outdoor and active lifestyle brands. Our focus on the outdoors extends beyond the office walls; we use our client’s products on a daily basis to enhance the activities we love.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated team player to support our account management and development efforts. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape, strong data analysis skills, excellent verbal and written communication, highly organized, a thirst for professional development and a passion for outdoor adventures, no matter how simple or extreme.
As a Strategic Account Manager, you will work alongside the management team to develop, optimize and manage integrated online marketing campaigns.
- Ongoing management of clients PPC campaigns including but not limited to: writing ad copy, posting image ads, setting up A/B tests, bid optimization, budget management, targeting, reporting and tracking.
- Develop and manage campaigns across major search networks including Google, Yahoo! and Bing as well as social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Assist with the development of integrated marketing campaigns and proposals.
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis and write copy for both PPC and SEO projects.
- Analyze and summarize performance reports for clients, with a focus on recognizing trends and uncovering opportunities for growth.
- Maintain a current understanding of digital marketing trends and keep up-to-date on outdoor industry media.
- Interact with clients as needed for approvals, revisions, reporting and ensure project deadlines are met.
- BA/BS degree, ideally in business (marketing, economics, management, leadership, entrepreneurship) or language arts (English, creative writing). BA/BS requirement waived for candidates with equivalent practical experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in online media / digital marketing OR willingness to pass a Google AdWords certification exam before coming on board.
- Ability to recognize trends and anomalies within large amounts of data.
- Highly organized with attention to detail in a project management capacity.
- Proven ability to write in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Ability to adapt quickly, think strategically and seek solutions to the unfamiliar.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets, PowerPoint and/or Keynote a plus.
- Familiarity with Google AdWords. AdWords Editor or Bing Ads Editor a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and familiarity with at least one of the following CMS systems: WordPress, BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, Volusion.
- Experience with at least one of the following web analytics tools: Moz, Raven Tools, Google Analytics, KISSmetrics, Bing and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Passionate about the evolution of marketing and being outside.
- Plays well with others.
This is a fixed-length contract position that involves a flexible combination of remote and in-office work. Full-time employment opportunities as well as equity may be available to those who demonstrate strong performance. The ideal candidate lives in the Portland, OR metro area and is able to work from our inner SE office at least ~20hrs/week. The remainder ~20hrs/week of work may be completed remotely. Relocation will not be offered.
- Flexible work schedule in a casual, creative work environment.
- Interact with exciting, cutting-edge outdoor and active lifestyle brands.
- Opportunities for professional growth within a profitable, young company.
- Develop a wide range highly marketable skills within a fast-paced, dynamic industry.
- Connect with a deep digital marketing and outdoor industry network.
- Pro-deals galore.
How to Apply
Send a brief cover letter highlighting why you would be a great fit for this role along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unsolicited emails will get Rick Rolled.